Your pets are welcome
WE ARE PETFRIENDLY
LOOKING FOR A DOG FRIENDLY HOTEL IN ZAMORA? WE ARE PETFRIENDLY
We know that for many of you, an unforgettable getaway cannot be perfect if you do not enjoy it with your pet. If you are looking for a rural hotel in Zamora that accepts dogs, in our inn we will be delighted to welcome you, complying with some basic rules of behaviour and hygiene to avoid disturbing other guests. We admit all types of dogs, regardless of their size with a small extra charge of 12€ per stay.
HYGIENE AND RESPECT FOR OTHER GUESTS
Rules for owners and their pets
- To leave or enter the facilities of the inn you must always keep your pet on a leash.
- There is no place inside the inn, including the garden, that allows your pet to solve its small and large needs, so a few walks in the surroundings will solve this problem, as long as they pick up their needs.
- The owner of the dog is obliged to keep it in hygienic and sanitary conditions. He/she will also be responsible for any damage caused by the dog to third parties and/or to the furniture of the inn.
- Remember that the room will not be cleaned while your pet is inside. When the animal is not in the room, please inform the staff so that they can proceed to clean it.
- The animal is only allowed in the room, being restricted its stay in common areas to the need of transit in the direction of the room.
- Please do not allow the dog to climb on the armchairs or on the bed.
- Do not bathe your pets in the showers in the room, nor use the towels in our establishment to dry them.
- Dogs are not allowed to stay alone in the room, except when their owners are in the dining room of the inn.
- When making your reservation, please inform us that you are travelling with a pet. The admission of pets is always subject to prior confirmation by the inn.
- The cost of any damage caused by your pet during your stay at the hotel will be charged to your bill.
- Do not forget to hand in a copy of this document signed at reception as proof of acceptance of conditions. We appreciate your compliance with these rules and hope you have a pleasant stay in our hotel.